Huo Lu Ai Korean BBQ Restaurant - Awesome Korean BBQ in Setia Walk, Puchong

Spotted a newly open Korean BBQ restaurant in Setia Walk, Puchong! The are total of 3 korean restaurant in Setia Walk so far! They are Mr. DakGalBi, San Nae Deul Korean BBQ and Huo Lu Ai 火炉爱韩国烧烤 Korean BBQ! I have tried the Mr. DakGalBi and also Huo Lu Ai. Everytime I pass by the San Nae Deul, it just doesn't attract my attention due to lack of the crowd! xD

Huo Lu Ai Korean BBQ Restaurant:

Here are the Huo Lu Ai menu! It consists of 2 pages only! You can choose the a la carte or the BBQ combo set!



Not to write too much, let's go for the food section! Initially I don't plan to blog about this, thus there are not much photos for the start! Hope that these photos are sufficient to entice your appetite! xD

OK. We order the BBQ Set 1 (RM 71) and here are the display of the meats and the refillable appetizers! As you can see in the menu, this BBQ Set 1 consists of different parts of pork and chicken. There are pork shoulder, pork soy sauce, chicken salt and a kimchi stew! Also, not to forget about the pork belly and lamb salt which are to be ordered separately!


Other than the BBQ stuffs, we do order side dishes as below. Korean's Spicy Noodle which cost RM 12.90. How is the taste? I say it's really spicy noodle however the spiciness is in the acceptable range. But it is slightly overcooked. So I won't recommend this but you can give it a try if you want to get your stomach full! It is quite stuffy.


Next, it is kimchi pancake, RM 10. It's a very thin layer pancake! I must say that the dip with the sauce, the pancake taste good. Without the sauce, the pancake is just nothing. I would rate 5/10 for this pancake. It is not really the one I craving for! 


Oops.. sorry for the small picture. Focus on the center dish : Soft Tofu Stew, RM 10. Well, this tofu stew really make my day! Must try this if you visit to this restaurant! The soup is just nice! Great concentration! You should not miss this!


Alright, it is self service BBQ. You will be giving the scissors and cut yourself. So you can experience the cooking yourself! It's crucial of the time control if you want chewy bite! I really savor the every moment! The tenderness of the lamb, juiciness of the chicken, chewy pork drive me crazy! Huo Lu Ai serves good quality yet fresh meat and I hope they will keep this nice work! 






Overall I will say the BBQ is splendid in this restaurant! Simply go for their BBQ and Soft Tofu Stew! I am certain that you will fall in love with this restaurant! I hope they can maintain the quality from time to time and not just focus on the beginning of the business operating!

Address:
Unit D-3A-G, Block D, Setia Walk
Persiaran Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong
47610 Puchong,
Selangor.

Tel. No.: +6 017 399 7142

2 Responses
  1. hhhcce Says:

    Glad to see you writing blogs again. LOL. Cheen Euong.


  2. Haha! This is because i want to be the pioneer food blogger of this new restaurant! xD